With both parents working, day care is the only way to ensure that your kids are in a protected environment when you step outdoors for work or otherwise. Daycare is there to take complete care of your child when you are not around by giving your baby personal attention. Therefore, it is important that we recognize and appreciate their good work by writing a thank you note to them just like we thank teachers by writing Teacher Appreciation Letter. Parents writing daycare an Appreciation thank you letter is a sweet gesture which will motivate them to do better in their jobs.
Use the free template of appreciation letter to the daycare provider by parents. Customize this example format to write a personalized thank you letter to daycare. Refer to the sample letter for help.
Helpful Writing Tips to Frame Perfect Appreciation Letter to the Day Care Provider
- Add a personal touch to the letter for deeper impact. Make sure that your praise is genuine and from your heart.
- Keep the tone of the letter polite
- Share experience of your baby or good change in his behavior because of the daycare
- Add a sweet thank you note and if you wish you can couple it with a small token of appreciation
- Check for spelling errors and grammatical mistakes before submitting the letter
- Don’t forget to mention the names of the caretaker, if you wish to
Appreciation Thank You Letter to Daycare Provider
123 Wilson Street
Jumbo Kids Day Care Center
I am writing this letter to extend my warm thanks and appreciation towards you and your daycare center for providing the impeccable services. I would also like to appreciate Ms. Rose Joseph, the caretaker of RED environment for her personalized attention and care towards my child Robin Black.
It is so comforting as a parent to see that your child doesn’t complaint going to the daycare because he enjoys the friendly atmosphere there. Thanks to you and your staff, my child has started enjoying his time when I leave him at your daycare as and when I have to go out for meetings. He has made new friends and he simply adores his new caretaker, Ms. Rose.
I am extremely thankful to you and Ms. Rose for taking such good care of my child and making him feel at home.
Please find attached with this letter a cheque of amount $300, dated 23.05.2018 as a token of appreciation for your good services. I once again recognize your dedication and commitment towards taking care of children.
Given Below are a few Appreciation letter sample for a clearer Idea.
Business Appreciation Letter
Business appreciation letter serves as a common document in formal business communications and professional relationships.
Customer Appreciation Letter Format
A customer appreciation letter is a formal business letter written with a personal touch. Such letters are usually addressed by the head, manager or any other undersigned senior authority on behalf of the organization.
Appreciation Letter for Donation
Appreciation letter for donation are usually addressed by the project head, organization’s director, founder or it could be anyone who remains at the receiving end of some help.
Appreciation Letter to a Friend
Sample Appreciation letter for friend is the best way to say thank you. You can write a thank you letter to your friend for his/her timely help or guidance.
Retirement Appreciation Letter
A retirement appreciation letter is addressed to a person who is retiring from job simply to thank for what he has done during the service period.
Employee Appreciation Letter Example
Employee appreciation letter is an effective way to express your recognition. This simple gesture will help you reach the hearts and minds of your staff to connect and retain them.
Appreciation Letter to Boss
Sample Appreciation letter to boss is a simple gesture of admiration that can be of a great help to develop healthy professional relationships at your workplace.
- thank you for child care providers
- thank you letter appreciation for opening a daycare
- daycare provider thank you card
- mothers thank you to daycare provider
- message from daycare owner to new families
- letter of appreciation childcare
- how to write a letter of support for a daycare
- example of thank you letter to daycare
- example of a presentation for a daycare sample
- thank you to daycare provider sample