Transfer request letter is a formal letter to make a request of transfer to some other location within the organization. It is mostly addressed to the human resource department, head of the concerned department or the other higher authority of the company. It covers the reason of the request with some valid points to support the request. You may require writing this for some medical grounds, personal reasons, family conditions, and so on.
It also provides you a great opportunity to demonstrate your interest and enthusiasm in working with your current organization.
Sample Transfer Request Letter
Mr. Jack Clarks
7 Linden Square
Mr. Lukens Michael
Manager Human Resource
7 Linden Square
Date: 2 July, 2014
Subject:Transfer request letter
Dear Mr. Michael,
I am writing this to request you to transfer me to the Geneva Head Office of Barnes Industries.
The reason of this request is that Geneva is my native place and I am relocating to Geneva in July, 2014 due to some inevitable family conditions.
I would like to inform you that I enjoy working in our company and do not want to leave my job. Therefore I request you to consider my application of transfer. I can ensure you that I will use my skill sets and potential to the benefit of our firm in Geneva Head Office.
Please consider my request of transfer. I would like to mention it again that I will continue performing well in Geneva Head Office. You positive reply is anticipated. I am looking forward to continue serving in Barnes Industries. Thank you in advance for your kind consideration.
- transfer request letter due to family problem
- job transfer request letter for personal reason
- request letter for transfer of job location due to family problem
- transfer request letter due to parents health problem
- transfer request letter on medical grounds
- transfer request letter family reasons
- transfer request letter due to health problem
- transfer letter format due to family reason
- transfer letter due to family reason
- transfer request due to family problem