A Salary verification letter confirms that an employee works for the company with his/her current salary. An employer typically creates a Salary Verification Letter, but an employee could also create this form themselves and ask their employer to sign it. This letter is often produced before the landlords, income tax department or banks as to give a proof that the concerned person is capable enough to take his/her responsibility. For example, if one person applies for a loan in a bank, the bank must have surety that the person has some source so that the person can return the borrowed money on time to the bank. This letter contains the details about the person and since when he/she is serving in the company. It also provides the payroll of the person. This letter must be duly signed by the head of the organization.
Here in the sample, a manager of a company writes this letter to confirm an employee’s salary by providing the complete employment details.
Sample Salary Confirmation Letter
Mr. Nirvana Edirisinghe
Branch Manager – City Office
15, Station Road
Subject: LETTER FOR SALARY CONFIRMATION
I, Nirvana, as a branch manager of the City Office, confirm that Mr. Danny Darlington is a current employee in our company and he has been servicing since 01st June 2010. His monthly income is as follows:
Basic Salary : Rs. 45,000.00
Fixed Allowances :
Medical Allowance : Rs. –
Entertainment Allowance : Rs. –
Traveling Allowance : Rs. 15,000.00
Vehicle Allowance : Rs. –
Telephone Allowance : Rs. 3,000.00
———— : Rs. 63,000.00
EPF : Rs. 3,600.00
PAYE/SRL : Rs. –
Staff Loan : Rs. –
UNITY PLAZA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
Mr. Largish Kuthrapally
Head of the Organization
Given Below are a few confirmation letter samples for a clearer Idea.
Employee Joining Date Confirmation Letter Candidate Format
Employees go through an interview process to get selected in an organization. The candidate received a job confirmation letter from employer mentioning all the details and joining date in that confirmation letter.
Confirmation Letter of Leave Application
A confirmation letter is issued by the management in response to the leave application submitted by the candidate. This letter confirms or grants the leave to the candidate.
Sample Confirmation Letter for Interview
The confirmation letter for an interview is written to confirm the scheduled for an interview of the candidate with the organization.
Confirmed Letter of Credit
A Letter of credit is basically issued from one financial institution or any institution of the same kind to a person to make a confirmation in respect of his/her credit application.
Religious Confirmation Letter Sample
The religious confirmation letter is basically written in Roman Catholic places. This letter is the way through which person receives the permission to undergo the confirmation procedure for a Catholic sacrament.
Confirmation Letter for Employee
A confirmation letter for an employee is a document handed over to an employee informing him/her that he/she is now a confirmed employee of the organization.
- salary confirmation letter
- salary confirmation letter from employer
- template to confirm salary and benefits
- letter confirming employment and salary
- salary confirmation letter uk template
- payroll letter confirming salary
- model salary confirmation letter
- model letter for salary conformation
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1834 5H9C6x9hLqHA5y7ccP4fj8_k4e8_MUq37NXWS6Qivq6KpUomjgmTOfr--75dyiQ6 42418d1f3fdae529267b374bc36702615bc2475d&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1829 4iHhCxFVPDI0O8jL-GiqTckf40piwMofoTT54QF9iUlDl6hkzeZgRPUT0G1gt78Q 95d7c43930ff63de8b9225ca6e73406151aa8777&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme