We have provided some tips to write a medical collection letter to help you in drafting such letter.
- Compose it on the business letterhead as this is formal piece of writing.
- Follow the format of business letter writing. Standard format of writing increases the credibility of the correspondence.
- Keep your tone polite, soft and friendly. Do not use hash language or rude warnings.
- Treat is as humble reminder. Do not write even a single sentence in a rude manner as it can harm your relationship.
- Write a short and factual notice for the settlement of the outstanding amount. There is no need of explaining irrelevant pints.
- Simple state the purpose of the letter in the initial lines including the dues amount, payment mode, due date and other essential information.
- You can request them to inform you the reason of nonpayment as it will encourage them to settle the amount.
- Ask the patient to share his financial difficulty if there is any. Suggest that you have some easy mode of payment specially designed for this situation.
- In the last paragraph request them to contact their medical insurance provider if there bills come under their insurance policy.
- Provide your contact number. Request your patient to contact you for further assistance.
- Do not forget to thank your patient as it gives a friendly touch to the correspondence.
Other Categories of Collection Letter Writing Tips:-
Tips on Writing an Collection Settlement Letter
Here are some useful tips of collection settlement letter to help you write an effective letter. Compose it on the official letterhead of the organization. Follow the standard business letter writing format to draft it.
10 Tips for Writing Friendly Collection Letter
We have provided some useful tips on writing Friendly Collection Letter. Compose it on the formal letterhead as it gives authenticity to the entire communication.
9 Tips for Writing Effective Dispute Collection Letter
Here we have brought some very useful tips of writing a Dispute Collection Letter. Use the formal format of business letter writing for it. Compose it on official letterhead.
Tips to write a Debt Collection Letter
Here are some useful tips to guide you while writing debt collection letter. Compose it on the official letterhead as it is a business communication. Write it in the standard business letter writing format.