Here we have brought some very useful tips of writing a Dispute Collection Letter.
- Use the formal format of business letter writing for it. Compose it on official letterhead.
- State that you are writing regarding the disputed payment in the opening lines.
- Write it in firm and serious tone. Present all your points in serious and determined tone.
- Make a list if there is more than one point of dispute. Mention all the points clearly and in chronological order.
- Try to give some genuine points or grounds to convince the debtor without legal hassle.
- Collect all the particulars regarding the due payment to encourage the stuck payment.
- Convince the debtor in firm tone to contact you or for a meeting.
- You can also arrange a meeting between both the business parties in order to sort out the whole matter.
- Make two copies of this letter. One to send the addressee and other for your record. This will be required for further correspondence.
Other Categories of Collection Letter Writing Tips:-
Tips on Writing an Collection Settlement Letter
Here are some useful tips of collection settlement letter to help you write an effective letter. Compose it on the official letterhead of the organization. Follow the standard business letter writing format to draft it.
10 Tips for Writing Friendly Collection Letter
We have provided some useful tips on writing Friendly Collection Letter. Compose it on the formal letterhead as it gives authenticity to the entire communication.
Tips to write a Debt Collection Letter
Here are some useful tips to guide you while writing debt collection letter. Compose it on the official letterhead as it is a business communication. Write it in the standard business letter writing format.
Tips for Writing a Medical Collection Letter
We have provided some tips to write a medical collection letter to help you in drafting such letter. Compose it on the business letterhead as this is formal piece of writing.