Letters have been a wonderful media to connect with our near and dear ones but with technological advancements, somehow the trend of writing letters is fading away. But it is always a good idea to write friendly letter to kids to help them learn the art of writing letters. Kids friendly letters can be a wonderful way to connect. Friendly letter for kids can be used as a media to communicate and express in writing and keep this culture of writing letters alive.
In this post, we bring sample friendly letter for kids. Along with the friendly letter template, we have also compiled important tips on writing informal letter for kids. Browse through example of friendly letter format to make letter writing for kids more fun.
How to write a Friendly Letter for Kids
If you are clueless about writing friendly letter for kids, it is always a good idea to follow these tips to be able to create fabulous kids friendly letters:
- Teach them the format. Though there is nothing much to learn about the format but it is important and therefore, you must teach them the format they must follow.
- Grammar is important. Friendly letter for kids must always be checked for grammar as errors in a letter are never appreciated.
- Keep it expressive. The idea of writing an informal letter is to put across a thought or to share something. Whatever be the reason, express it well.
- Don’t forget to put the date. Date is important and a letter is incomplete without it.
- Sign it right. When you end the letter, you must always sign it with a sweet note.
Kids Friendly Letter Format
Date: May 22nd, 2020
I hope you are doing well. It has been so long since I met you but now summer vacations are going to be starting very soon and I just cannot wait to meet you.
I am writing this letter to tell you that I will be visiting you in the first week of June with my mom to spend summers with you. I cannot tell you how excited I am to meet you and to play with you. There are so many things I have to tell you and there are so many good books that I have bought for you. This is the time for which I wait for the whole year.
I hope to see you very soon and make this summer time the best time for us. Cannot wait.
Given Below are a few Friendly Letter Formats for a clearer Idea.
Sample Friendly Letter 3rd Grade
Sample Friendly Letter for High School
Friendly Letter for Elementary
Friendly Letter to a Friend