Professional environments do not tolerate misconduct from employees because it reflects directly on customers and is not good for other people working in the same place. Once professional misconduct has been identified, employers are required to send out a warning to the concerned employee. If the employee still does not change his behavior, a termination letter is issued.
It is the duty of the HR manager to frame a professional and informative termination letter to employee for his misbehavior stating all the warnings that were issued to him. If you are not sure of how to begin writing such a draft then there is a format template given below for your reference. Use that format to create your customized letter.
Sample Termination Letter to Employee for Misconduct
ABC Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Date: 19th May, 2015
123 Silver Street
42, Park Avenue
Dear Mr. Gibbs,
The purpose of writing this letter is to inform you about your termination from the position of Sales Executive at ABC Corporation Pvt. Ltd. The management has decided to terminate you after observing your behavior from last six months. Below are some of the points due to which we had to take this decision:
- You have misbehaved with our clients and you have also been making wrong commitments with the clients about the products and selling policy which has adversely affected the reputation of the company.
- You have also ill-treated the peons in the company and have exploited them for your personal services.
- We have also received complaints from your co-workers mentioning your rude behavior.
- Your supervisor has also complained against your casual attitude towards work. Despite his counseling and warning, there has been no change in your behavior.
- Moreover, you have been reporting late to the office despite being warned thrice.
You had assured the management at the meeting held between us on December 10, 2014 that none of the above mentioned behavior will be repeated in the future. I am sorry to say that there has been no improvement. All these actions are against the Company’s rules and regulations and management considers them as serious misconduct and hence an immediate dismissal has been issued against you.
At ABC Corporation Pvt. Ltd., we are very particular about the conduct of the employees and about the reputation of our organization. We can never compromise on any deeds that hamper the image of our company. Keeping this in mind, we are left with no other choice but to issue you a termination letter.
Your remuneration till date, including the date of this letter will be made to you in your paycheck. For any queries, please contact the human resource department.
ABC Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Given Below are a few Termination Letter samples for a clearer Idea :-
Employee Termination Letter
Employee termination letter is a formal notification letter addressed
Sample Job Abandonment Termination Letter
In every organization there are some employees who are not regular
Employee Notice of Termination Letter Sample
There are so many cases when you find that the employees of your company
Termination Letter Due to Poor Performance
Every company has some employees who are brilliant at their performance
- misbehaviour letter
- dismissal letter for misbehaving staff
- how to write a termination letter to employee
- termination letter due to misbehaviour
- termination letter for misbehaviour
- termination letter for misbehave
- patient termination letter due to his mis behavior
- termination letter template for employee misbehavior
- LETTER OF TERMINATION FOR MISBAHAVE
- employee termination letter for misbehaviour