If there is a complaint against the supervisor then you have to submit your complaint to the concerned person by writing a formal letter of complaint against supervisor. The sample complaint letter format against manager must include the reason for which you are writing the complaint in a crisp and effective manner.
In this post, we have come up with a sample grievance letter against supervisor along with tips on writing a letter of complaint against supervisor that can be followed for creating a personalized grievance letter format.
How to Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor
If you are wondering what points to keep in mind while writing a letter of complaint against the supervisor then here are some important tips to follow:
- Addressing it to the right person: It is extremely important that you submit your complaint to the right person.
- Be respectful and honest: Whatever you include in your letter should be truthful and should be put forward in a respectful manner.
- Include facts: Make sure that you include the factual information about what has happened in a concise manner.
- Proofread: Ensure that you have checked for grammatical errors and spelling mistakes before finally submitting the letter.
- Follow a sample: It is always a good idea to follow the sample before writing your own letter to make sure your letter is professional and perfect.
Sample Complaint Letter Format against Supervisor
54, Richmond Villas
Date: October 30th, 2021
Ms. Dorothy Perks
Human Resource Manager
Sub: Complaint Against Supervisor
Dear Ms. Dorothy,
I am writing this letter to bring to your notice the behavior of one of the supervisors, Mr. Adam Smith.
From last couple of months, I have experienced that Mr. Adam uses abusive language. Especially on October 30, 2021, he was found using extremely foul language with me.
The purpose of writing this letter to you is to please find out the issue he has so that the problems can be solved and these kinds of episodes are not repeated in future.
I have been associated with this company from last eight years and I have thoroughly enjoyed working here. I understand that you value your employees and treat them with dignity and respect but this kind of behavior is something that is not appreciated.
Looking forward for your response on this.
More Complaint Letter Samples, Format, Examples
Complaint Letter to Police Station for Loss of Documents or Certificate
Complaint Letter to Police Station for Loss of Documents
Complaint Letter Response Template
Restaurant Complaint Letter Format
Employee Complaint Letter Sample