Writing a cancellation letter can easily be done by following these steps.
- Write down your name, address and contact detail. Include the detail of the contact person and the company’s name below.
- Do not forget to write the current date. This needs to be placed in the upper left corner of the document.
- A subject line below the date follows.
- Start writing the opening paragraph by requesting the cancellation of the insurance policy. Mention the date when the policy is to be effectively canceled.
- Do not forget to add a sentence clearly stating that all charges or debits for payment be stopped regarding the insurance policy.
- In the next paragraph request them to send any payments that are due before the monthly premium due date. Add one more sentence requesting to refund any premium that was overpaid.
- Request the amount be paid by check when sending any premium refunds.
- Make two copies of the cancellation letter. Put your sign on one copy and send it to the insurance company. The second letter is for your personal records.
Other Categories of Cancellation Letter Writing Tips:-
Sample Business Insurance Cancellation Letter
If you plan to cancel your business insurance policy then you have to send a policy cancellation letter to the insurance company.
Letter to Cancel an Insurance Policy
Letter to Cancel an Insurance Policy If you wish you cancel your LIC policy then you can do so anytime you wish.
5 Tips to Write a Event Cancellation Letter
Here you will find some tips on writing event cancellation letter where one has to cancel participation at an invited function or event due to change of schedule.
Tips for Writing Effective Interview Cancellation Letter
Here are some tips for your guidance on how to write a interview cancellation letter. Start your letter by stating that you are cancelling the scheduled interview.
6 Tips for Writing a Credit Card Cancellation Letter
we have mentioned some useful tips regarding writing credit card cancellation letter. Start with your name, address and telephone number.
10 Tips for Writing an Contract Cancellation Letter
Writing a cancellation letter can easily be done by following these steps. Write down your name, address and contact detail.
5 Tips for Writing an Bank Account Cancellation Letter
Here are a few tips to give you a better idea about writing account cancellation letter. They are strictly formal letters so compose it on your official letterhead Follow the standard business format with return address, inside address.
9 Tips for Writing a Agreement Cancellation Letter
Here we have provided some tips to give you a fair idea about composing your own cancellation letter according to your requirement.