We have presented the best tips to make your writing effective recommendation letter from employer.
- Compose it on the official letterhead as this is a highly formal communication.
- Write it in the formal format of business letter writing.
- Enter the current date on which you dispatch it.
- Create a crisp and informative subject line to convey the gist of the letter.
- Start it with an appropriate and formal salutation.
- Introduce yourself and the employee for whom you are writing this in the initial lines.
- Mention the designation and the key responsibility of him with his tenure of working with your organization.
- Write some praise worthy abilities and qualities in sincere tone. Avoid going over the board in admiring him.
- Mention the reason why he is leaving your organization.
- Write some persuasive line to convince the recipient about the suitability of your former employee.
- Provide your contact number and request the recipient to contact you for further discussion of the candidature of your former employee.
- Thank the reader and close the letter.
- Attach some relevant documents as supportive to strengthen your reference. Mention all the attached documents in the end under enclosure notation.
- Proofread it carefully to draft a flawless letter. Letter with grammatical or punctuation errors fades the credibility of the sender.
- Put your signature to make it authentic and send it to the recipient.
Other Categories of Recommendation Letter Writing Tips:-
Tips For Writing Powerful MBA Recommendation Letter
An MBA recommendation letter needs a proper presentation of an applicant’s educational qualification.
Great Ideas for Writing a College Recommendation Letter
Writing a college recommendation letter needs a proper presentation of the purpose of writing.
Easy Tips to Writing Business Recommendation Letter With Sample
A business recommendation letter is written to make a recommendation of a company’s.
Recommendation Letter Writing Tips
Recommendation letter is a formal document written as a reference for a particular person.