We have provided some useful tips on writing Friendly Collection Letter.
- Compose it on the formal letterhead as it gives authenticity to the entire communication.
- Write it in the standard business letter writing format.
- Keep the tone of the letter friendly and courteous. Do not start your letter with threatening tone.
- Write a short and simple subject line. Subject line should be factual to give the gist of the entire matter in a second.
- Do not write a long over dramatizing story. Instead provide a factual and precise note of debt collection.
- Treat the matter as a reminder call. Chose all the words with great care to express your inconvenience. It should bring a positive note of reminder for the debt settlement.
- You can add some line in firm and serious tone about the delay in payment.
- Mention that you want to complete the collection promptly. Provide a time frame and give a hint about your seriousness. Specifically indicate that you are not in mood of wait any more.
- Enclose the documentary prove of the outstanding payment with it.
- Make two copies of it. One for the debtor and other for your further actions.
Other Categories of Collection Letter Writing Tips:-
Tips on Writing an Collection Settlement Letter
Here are some useful tips of collection settlement letter to help you write an effective letter. Compose it on the official letterhead of the organization. Follow the standard business letter writing format to draft it.
9 Tips for Writing Effective Dispute Collection Letter
Here we have brought some very useful tips of writing a Dispute Collection Letter. Use the formal format of business letter writing for it. Compose it on official letterhead.
Tips to write a Debt Collection Letter
Here are some useful tips to guide you while writing debt collection letter. Compose it on the official letterhead as it is a business communication. Write it in the standard business letter writing format.
Tips for Writing a Medical Collection Letter
We have provided some tips to write a medical collection letter to help you in drafting such letter. Compose it on the business letterhead as this is formal piece of writing.