Follow the below given tips for a well written contract letter for investment.
- Write the name, address and contact detail of the sender and after that the same details of the receiver of the agreement letter.
- Mention the name of the company with address. Beneath these details write down the current date.
- List all the articles of the agreement including the amount of money to be invested and how the investment will be used and what the investor can anticipate to receive in return for their financial contribution.
- State the term that identifies the length of time that the agreement is valid for.
- Mention the clause of termination of the investment contract.
- Proofread all the documents and print two copies of it.
- Sign both the copies, so that each party may retain a copy of the letter for their own records.
Other Categories of Agreement Letter Writing Tips:-
How to Write a Letter of Agreement to Sell a property, House Flat/land
A letter of agreement to sell a property, house, flat /land is a legal agreement between the buyer and seller of property.
Tips for Writing Effective Employment Agreement Letter
Below are a few tips to help you write a perfect employment agreement. Language of agreement letter should be certain and clear to all.
10 Tips for Writing Loan Agreement Letter
Here you will get some tips to help you write an Agreement letter for Loan Payment. Start with the parties to contracts with their name, address and contact details.
Tips to Write a Payment Agreement Letter
Study the below given tips for writing agreement letter to guide you better. Give a clear headline as “payment agreement” at the top of the letter or you can also use the term “promissory note”.
Tips to write an Agreement Letter between Two Parties
Put all the clauses of the agreement in the letter on what they have agreed upon. Try to cover all the points as it will be the written record during the period of contract.