Here are some tips for your guidance on how to write a interview cancellation letter.
- Start your letter by stating that you are cancelling the scheduled interview. Do not forget to include the time and date for which the interview was scheduled.
- Follow it by apologizing for having to cancel the interview.
- Mention that the cancellation “could not be helped”. Keep your tone polite and firm while explaining the reason. It should be short and always stick to a succinct explanation.
- In the last paragraph state it clearly that you are still interested in interviewing the person. Write some sentences to express your regret and apology for the inconvenience caused.
- If you have a desire to reschedule it, you can suggest several dates and times for the rescheduled interview. Put stress that you will do everything you can to find a time that is “most convenient” for the recipient.
- Close your letter by expressing your interest in meeting the recipient personally to offer your apology for this cancellation.
- And do not forget to thank the recipient again for his/her time granted for the interview.
- Proofread and edit your letter to make it flawless. Now put your signature and send it.
Other Categories of Cancellation Letter Writing Tips:-
5 Tips to Write a Event Cancellation Letter
Here you will find some tips on writing event cancellation letter where one has to cancel participation at an invited function or event due to change of schedule.
6 Tips for Writing a Credit Card Cancellation Letter
we have mentioned some useful tips regarding writing credit card cancellation letter. Start with your name, address and telephone number.
10 Tips for Writing an Contract Cancellation Letter
Writing a cancellation letter can easily be done by following these steps. Write down your name, address and contact detail.
8 Tips to write a Insurance Cancellation Letter
Here are some tips to help you writing contract cancellation letter. Compose it only on your business letterhead.
5 Tips for Writing an Bank Account Cancellation Letter
Here are a few tips to give you a better idea about writing account cancellation letter. They are strictly formal letters so compose it on your official letterhead Follow the standard business format with return address, inside address.
9 Tips for Writing a Agreement Cancellation Letter
Here we have provided some tips to give you a fair idea about composing your own cancellation letter according to your requirement.