The Internship Offer Letter deals with many subjects, sometimes it is hard to write. You can follow some suggestion to make your letter perfect.
- The letter should be made immediately after the selection process.
- Writes this letter in a formal way.
- You need to add your company’s terms and conditions.
- Include all the relevant data which are necessary for your intern.
- Your letter should contain the joining date on which your will intern start his course.
- Add the time span of the internship, even your intern aware that.
- Don’t be authoritative to write your letter.
- The designation of the intern should be clear in your letter.