Here we have provided best tips to make your writing effective follow up sales letter.
- Compose it on the business letterhead as this is an official correspondence between sales department and customer.
- Write it in full or semi block style business letter format.
- Make a brief message to take notes of your sales including only relevant information.
- Keep the tone of the letter formal and professional.
- Enter your name, designation, company, address and contact detail followed by the name of the recipient and his address.
- Mention the current date on which you send it.
- Create a short and snappy subject line to make it significant.
- Start it with a formal salutation such as “Dear Mr. / Mrs. / Ms……” followed by their names.
- Open it with a pleasant tone. State your intention of writing directly in the first paragraph.
- Express tour thankfulness to the recipient for a successful sale in the initial lines.
- Make the first paragraph attractive to compel the reader to read the letter further.
- Present some attractive offers and highlight the benefits that the reader will get shipping with your company.
- Explain the features of the product. Stress on the unique features of your product.
- Make it focused on the benefits that the client will enjoy if he continues shopping with your company.
- Write down that the recipient may call you or visit your store for further assistance.
- You may also write that you himself will contact them after a certain period to collect their experience.
- Close it with formal complimentary closure.
- Proofread it carefully to make an error free document.
- Put the signature of the authorized person and send it.
Other Categories of Sales Letter Writing Tips:-
Sales Letter Writing Tips
Sales Letter is a formal letter written in order to generate a new customer base
How to Write an Effective Sales Letter
Sales letter is the best way to communicate about your product/services in a formal manner.