Friendship letter is the best way to acknowledge the gratitude that a person feels toward his friends. It provides a formal podium to express his love, care and concern in a personal manner. A friend is an only person who accepts us unconditionally along with expects nothing in return of his/her love and care. Though, he deserves a gesture of thankfulness and love in return. It is written by a friend to let the other friend identify that how much he/she is treasured in the sender’s life.
Write a sweet and personal letter to your friend to make him understand that you too love him and aware about his love and closeness. You can also write a thank you letter to your friend to express your gratitude. This way of showing concern and affection will definitely surprise them. Do not wait too long to organize your thoughts just follow the given tips and start writing your friendship note for your best buddies.
Quick and effective writing tips of friendship letter .
- Write some emotional lines to show that how much you respect this relationship with your friend. Make him feel like a precious living treasure of your life.
- Compose it with a genuine and friendly gesture. Start your letter with a personal greeting.
- Write his name several times, it gives a feeling of personal meeting. You can write his nick name, it will give a more personal touch.
- Write some personal lines to express your love and care for him.
- Enquire him for his health, job, future planning, family and other important affairs of life in cordial manner.
- Add some lines about your life. For instance you can share some of your current happenings, job, future project, personal life or anything you feel like to include.
- Remind him the time of cry and laugh that you both have shared.
- Inform him that you miss him so much and there is no other person like him. Write that he is special for you and you miss that old lovely party times and laughs. Add several lines to express his importance in your life.
- Ask him to meet you. Inform him that you want to meet him in the near future. Invite him for a coffee, lunch, dinner or plan for a vacation with friends.
- Keep the letter constructive and cheerful throughout and mention some good qualities of your friend. Write some statements to encourage him for further success.
- Conclude it with a happy and thankful gesture. Wish him good luck and again request him for a meeting.
- Provide your contact detail and remind him to keep in touch with you.