Follow these quick tips to make your writing effective interview invitation letter.
- Compose it on the official letterhead of the company to make this correspondence professional and authentic.
- Write it in the standard format of business letter writing.
- Write the name, address and contact detail of the applicant.
- Enter the current date followed by a crisp and clear subject line.
- Write it in simple, understandable and professional language.
- State the purpose of the letter writing in the initial lines. Inform the applicant that you have accepted his application and selected him for an interview in the first paragraph.
- Write some positive line to appreciate the qualification and skill sets of the applicant.
- Provide some details regarding the meeting or interview in the next paragraph.
- Mention date, time and venue of the interview clearly in the last paragraph.
- Provide details of all the documents required to bring on the day of interview.
- Provide your contact detail and request the applicant to contact you for the further clarification.
Other Categories of Interview Letter Writing Tips:-
Tips for Writing Effective Employment Interview Letter
An interview letter for employment is written for the purpose of offering a job to an applicant.
6 Tips for Writing an Interview Thank You Letter
An interview thank you letter is written to thank the recruiter for conducting a good interview process.
Tips for Writing a Post Interview Letter
Writing a post interview letter is nothing but conveying thanks to your recruiter for interviewing you.
Job Interview Letter Writing Tips
A company receives a job interview letter from an employee, so it has to be professionally presented.
Tips for writing a letter for Interview
Letter for interview is as important as a perfectly written resume for winning a desired job.