Every year, especially at the time of appraisal, performance review is done. This is essential because it brings clarity in the growth in performance of an individual. If you also feel that you have improved over a period of time in terms of your output, skills and performance then you can always write a professional performance feedback request email to your manager requesting him to review your performance with the HR manager.
If you are not sure about writing a performance feedback request email then here is a format template given below. Use this sample in a customized manner thereby including all the details and send it to your boss asking him to evaluate your working.
Performance Feedback Request Email Format
Subject: Performance feedback request
I am really happy that I have been able to complete all the projects that were handed over to me on time with great success. All the clients that I have handled in this span have been happy and satisfied. I would like to request you to please review my position with HR manager based on my performance during the last year.
Thanks for considering my request.
ABC Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
- Performance Feedback Request Email Sample
- Sample email asking for performance feedback
- sample request for feedback email from manager
- request for annual employee feedback sample email
- mail format for requesting client to send fedback on your work for appraisal
- how to send a mail to request a feedback from manager
- how to request feedback from client to email your supervisor
- feedback on poor performance by e-mail
- feedback email sample
- employee feedback mail