Follow these tips for writing effective resignation letter.
- This is a business letter so compose it on the professional business format.
- Keep the resignation letter short and up to the point.
- A polite and positive tone is much required in a resignation acceptance letter.
- Ensure to keep your tone positive in your acceptance of resignation letter ensure as there is nothing to gain from being critical or by raking up issues.
- Clearly state that you are accepting the resignation in the opening lines of the letter itself.
- Confirm the date the resignation effective in the first paragraph.
- Ask the employee to continue to perform to his/her usual high standards till his tenure.
- Never forget to thank the employee for his/her satisfactory services to the company till the date of resignation.
- Wish your employee the best in the future.
- Try to leave a positive note in the acceptance letter as you may need the employee in future.
Other Categories of Announcement Letter Writing Tips:-
Effective Tips for Writing Program Acceptance Letter
Here are a few useful tips for writing a program acceptance letter. The letter must always start with the entire basic business format.
Tips for Writing Effective University Acceptance letter
Write down the name, title, of the person who is addressing the letter with the name and the address of the university.
Tips to write School Acceptance Letter
Here you will given best tips to make your writing effective school acceptance letter.
Tips for Writing Scholarship Acceptance Letter
We have given some very useful tips to help you draft your own scholarship acceptance letter.
Tips for Writing Effective Internship Acceptance Letter
Here you will get very useful tips to draft an internship acceptance letter on behalf of your organization.
Tips on Writing a Harvard Acceptance Letter
Here you will read some useful tips to write your letter in a professional and sincere manner. The letter should be written on an official university letterhead.