Writing an interview rejection letter is not easy, so you need tips to write it perfectly. The suggestions are given below.
- Write your letter formally as it is a professional communication between and your applicant.
- Mention a direct approach to inform your candidate about his/her rejection, of course in a polite way.
- As it is a rejection letter, you need to look after your presentation of thoughts; it should not let one’s courage down, instead make a note that encourages a candidate to give his/her best.
- You can provide a valid reason of rejection that satisfies the candidate.
- If you have any possibility for the future recruitment, you can mention it in your letter.
- Give a note of thanks to your candidate to show his/her interest in your company.
- You need to close your letter professionally.
Other Categories of Interview Letter Writing Tips:-
Tips to write an Interview Feedback Letter
Writing an interview feedback letter is nothing but giving feedback as per the report of an individual’s skills.
7 Tips for Writing Effective Interview Request Letter
While writing an interview request letter, you have to keep some points in mind.
Tips for Writing a Interview Response Letter
Writing an interview response letter seems difficult for many people. You can make it easier by following the tips stated below.
Tips to write an Interview Decline Letter
Writing an interview decline letter is not easy as you show your negative response in respect of the interview proposal.
Tips on Writing an Interview Offer Letter
Writing an interview offer letter is nothing but giving information regarding an interview.