- Start the contract with information about the seller including name and address of the buyer and sellers.
- Information regarding the vehicle type and condition including the details like color, year, and vehicle identification number should be written in the agreement.
- Mention clearly the vehicle sale price and the mode acceptable to the buyer.
- All the terms and conditions should be mentioned in simple and clear language in the agreement.
- There must be a section referred that ‘the car is sold as is’ to avoid any further complication.
- It is very important to clearly outline the date of sale.
- Once the agreement for sale of car is ready, make two copies and get them signed by both the parties to make it a legal agreement. Producing the bill of sale is also advisable.
Other Categories of Agreement Letter Writing Tips:-
How to Write a Letter of Agreement to Sell a property, House Flat/land
A letter of agreement to sell a property, house, flat /land is a legal agreement between the buyer and seller of property.
Tips for Writing Effective Agreement Letter
Here are few tips to writing effective agreement letter. Make a rough draft of the letter and the points required to cover in the agreement.
6 Tips to Write a Agreement Letter for Car Accident
Here are get some useful tips to serve you better in writing agreement letter for car accident. Explain the exact situation and the condition of car after the accident.
8 Tips for Writing Effective Divorce Agreement Letter
Here are provided some tips for writing effective divorce agreement letter. Write a brief and to the point agreement letter for divorce.
Tips for Writing Effective Employment Agreement Letter
Below are a few tips to help you write a perfect employment agreement. Language of agreement letter should be certain and clear to all.