Some of the tips to write a birthday letter to your cousin are as follows:
- You should write your address at the left side of the sheet and then you must mention your cousin name and address.
- Then comes the subject line in which you can mention your thought in short and simple way.
- The starting of the letter should be with the very good lines like: My dearest /one of my favorite/My loveliest etc.
- Now wish your cousin with the heart touching lines in the starting so that at the initial stage your cousin feels delighted.
- You can also share the surprise if you have arranged, like, the party on behalf of his birthday with time, date and venue.
- In the body of the letter you can mention some of the incidents which you have shared together at your teenage and other related concerns.
- Apart from it you may mention the lines which are expressing your best wishes about his/her career. Also you could add the lines of the blessings from your parent’s side or your relatives.
- In one of the paragraph you can ask with your cousin about the current life like how is job going on/what’s new in life and what is his/her target for this year .
- At the end , one could mention that enjoy the day and please tell me when you are coming here to meet me up.
Other Categories of Birthday Letter Writing Tips:-
6 Tips for Writing Birthday Wishes Letter
Now we will learn the tips of how to write a birthday wish letter in an effective manner so with the sample letter as well.
6 Tips to write a Romantic Birthday Letter
Now we will see the tips about how to write a good and impressive romantic birthday letter. This will show you the brief idea about it.
7 Tips for Writing a Birthday Love Letter
Here are some of the tips to write a birthday love letter are as follows: The birthday letter which is having is love feelings, should have positivity in every line and word.
5 Tips for Writing an Birthday Letter to Mom
Here are some of the tips to write a birthday letter to your mom. At the initial stage you should write your name and address at the left side of the sheet.
5 Tips to write a Birthday Letter to Husband
Here are some of the tips to write a birthday letter to your husband. First and foremost, the letter should be written in such a manner so that as he reads