Here are some tips on how to write such letters to help you in the writing process.
- Try to be specific and concise while writing such letters.
- Do not waste the time of your employer just cut straight to the point.
- Write down your name, address and contact number on the top left hand side of the letter.
- Now write the recipient’s name, designation, address and correspondence details.
- Place the date straight below the recipient’s address.
- Mention the subject line. State your purpose in a single line.
- Salutation is very important. Write down his or her title “Dear Sir/Madam or Mr. /Mrs. XYZ”.
- Start your letter with a friendly opening and after that state the reason of your leave.
- In the second paragraph, briefly explain the reason of the leave.
- Declare your manager that you will be back to work after the accepted leave and will complete the loss of work time.
- In the concluding paragraph again summarize your purpose in brief.
- Sign off your application with an appropriate salutation.
- Show your gratitude at the end.
- Now proofread your application letter to avoid errors.
- End with your signature.
Other Categories of Application Letter Writing Tips:-
5 Tips to write a Grant Application Letter
Here, we have incorporated some useful tips that will give you some idea for writing grant application letter.
Tips For Writing Effective Unsolicited Application Letter
Follow the below given tips to take full benefit of the prospective of your unsolicited application letter.
11 Tips to Write an Application Letter for Librarian Position
Below is a some useful tips to guide you writing application letter for the position of librarian. It should be in brief and factual and written on a professional format.
Tips for Writing Effective Application Letter for Promotion
We have compiled a few tips on how to write such application letters to help you write impressively.
9 Tips to write an Loan Application Letter
Use these given tips to understand how to write a letter to a bank asking for a loan or loan modification.