Writing an interview feedback letter is nothing but giving feedback as per the report of an individual’s skills. Below are some tips that are provided to help you.
- Draft your letter in a business letter format as you are communication as a part of your company.
- You need to properly address the reader as any kind of miscommunication on your side can make harm on one’s career.
- Do not forget to include the date of interview to remind your reader about that; in addition, write the post for which the interview is conducted.
- Do not give a clear result of the selection process in your letter, but you can add which way the process is going, means whether it in favor of the concerned candidate or not.
- Give an explanation about the performance of the candidate both his negative and positive skills.
- As it is a feedback letter, you can update your candidate about the recent status of the selection process and if it needs time to complete the process, mention it in your letter.
- Appreciate your candidate and thanks for his/her patience, as it is a long process.
- Conclude your letter professionally.
Other Categories of Interview Letter Writing Tips:-
7 Tips for Writing Effective Interview Request Letter
While writing an interview request letter, you have to keep some points in mind.
Tips for Writing a Interview Response Letter
Writing an interview response letter seems difficult for many people. You can make it easier by following the tips stated below.
Tips for Writing Effective Interview Rejection Letter
Writing an interview rejection letter is not easy, so you need tips to write it perfectly.
Tips to write an Interview Decline Letter
Writing an interview decline letter is not easy as you show your negative response in respect of the interview proposal.
Tips on Writing an Interview Offer Letter
Writing an interview offer letter is nothing but giving information regarding an interview.