Following are the few tips that might help a person to write a funny farewell letter in a better way.
- Whether the letter is formal or informal, the reader must be addressed properly. Be certain that you have spelled the name correctly.
- The letter should be sweet and simple. As this letter is funny in nature, one must try to make it sweet enough to leave a smile on the face of the reader. The letter should be easily understandable.
- Mention all the possible fun events that happened in the office and try to present it in a more funny way. Explain how happy you are to have such colleagues in your life.
- Make sure that you will meet these people again in the future. If possible, mention your new address and phone number in the letter.
- Close the letter with a statement that says goodbye in some way.
Other Categories of Farewell Letter Writing Tips:-
Tips to Write a Thank you Letter for Farewell Party
A farewell party thank you letter is a formal cum informal letter.
Farewell Party Invitation Letter Writing Tips & Guidelines
Here are a few tips that a person must keep in mind while writing a farewell party invitation letter.
Tips to Write a Farewell Letter to Teacher
Here are some tips that a person must keep in mind while writing a farewell letter to the teacher.
6 Tips for Writing Effective Farewell Letter to Colleagues
A farewell letter to colleagues is a final goodbye letter and hence one need to present this letter in a better way.
Tips for Writing a Farewell Letter to an Employee
Following are the tips that one must keep in mind to write a farewell letter in a better way.
Effective Retirement Farewell Letter Writing Tips
Here are the a few tips which one should keep in mind while writing a retirement farewell letter.