Here are a few tips that a writer must keep in mind while writing a congratulation letter to a friend.
- The reader must be addressed properly and address the person by the name in the salutation and be certain that you have correctly spelled it.
- The letter should be short and to the point and be genuine while writing the letter. Make sure you are not appreciating incessantly.
- Subject of the letter should clearly state the purpose of the letter so it will be easy for the reader to understand the content of the letter without going through the whole letter.
- The language used must be polite and soft. You do not have to maintain a formal tone as it is for your friend.
- Write simple and understandable note of appreciation. Close the letter with one sentence that says congratulations in some way.
Other Categories of Congratulations Letter Writing Tips:-
6 Tips for Writing Congratulation Letter for New Job
Writing a congratulation letter for a new job is about expressing your happiness on hearing the news.
Tips for Writing New Baby Congratulation Letter
Some tips are given here to assist you. Presentation of the letter should be made good.
Tips for Writing Congratulations Letter on Achievement
We have brought some quick and useful tips to make your letter writing effective congratulations letter on achievement.
Tips for Writing an Effective Congratulations Letter
A letter of congratulation is usually written to convey the admiration to the person who has achieved something remarkable in his life.