Writing a retirement congratulation letter is not an easy task. Following are the points that a writer must keep in mind while writing the letter.
- Use high quality stationery to write this letter because a normal plain paper will seem thoughtless. Presentation of the letter should be made good.
- Choose words carefully as the person retiring is probably elderly and improper worded letter seems insensitive.
- Keep the letter short and to the point and do not skip the appreciation of the concerned person. One should be natural and honest, while appreciating the person.
- The Subject of the letter should clearly state the purpose of the letter.
- Be sincere while writing the letter. In case, you are familiar with the person, use appreciative sentence to acknowledge his/her contributions.
- Close the letter with one sentence that says congratulations in some way.
Other Categories of Congratulations Letter Writing Tips:-
7 Tips for Writing Scholarship Congratulation Letter
A scholarship congratulation letter deals with giving details of the facility of a scholarship.
Tips to Write a Congratulation Letter for Award
Congratulation letter for an award is not easy to write, as it needs well presentation of words. You can go through the tips to make your letter perfect.
Tips for Writing Effective Congratulation Letter on Promotion
Writing a congratulation letter on promotion is nothing but expression your happiness in the words.
Tips to Write a Congratulation Letter for Graduation
Anybody can write this letter to give graduation congratulation, but you need some points to make it perfect.