A resident welcome letter is written to greet a person to join a community. This letter is written by the neighbors to welcome a person or a family to their resident colony. This letter is indispensable in maintaining good social relationships. It should be presented in a way to make the receiver happy and comfortable.
The sample here presents that an individual writes this letter to a family as a way to welcome them as his neighbor.
Resident Welcome Letter Sample
1239, South Plaza,
New York, USA
Dear Mr. Smith,
Subject: Resident welcome letter
I am writing this letter to welcome you and your family to our resident colony called ‘South Plaza’. I would like to tell you that this colony is one of the most reputed colonies of New York. I am Bob Travolta and I will be your neighbour in South Plaza.
I can assure you that you will have a nice stay over here. We are excited to get to know you and your family. Once again, I would like to welcome you to our neighbourhood. Please do not hesitate if you need any help.
- welcome letter to new residents
- welcome letter to resident
- welcome letter for residents
- welcome resident letter
- resident welcome letter
- resident assistant welcome letter sample
- new residents welcome letter
- examples of welcome letter from factors to residents
- welome to a resident
- Sample of Resident Assistant Letters to residents in the hall