Writing a congratulation letter on promotion is nothing but expression your happiness in the words. The following tips help you to make your own letter.
- The main content of the letter should include the achievements that the employee has made while working for the company for which he/she is given the promotion.
- One must include the things that the person has contributed to the company to make its reputation. Be honest, while appreciating the person.
- The letter should be formal and unnecessary language must be avoided.
- The Letter should have company’s letterhead and it must be duly signed by the management.
- The letter should be brief and to the point. Add a Subject clearly explains the purpose of the letter.
- Say your best wishes early in the message and in your closing. Close the letter with a congratulatory note.
Other Categories of Congratulations Letter Writing Tips:-
7 Tips for Writing Scholarship Congratulation Letter
A scholarship congratulation letter deals with giving details of the facility of a scholarship.
Tips for Writing a Retirement Congratulation Letter
Writing a retirement congratulation letter is not an easy task. Following are the points that a writer must keep in mind while writing the letter.
Tips to Write a Congratulation Letter for Award
Congratulation letter for an award is not easy to write, as it needs well presentation of words. You can go through the tips to make your letter perfect.
Tips to Write a Congratulation Letter for Graduation
Anybody can write this letter to give graduation congratulation, but you need some points to make it perfect.