Bank account verification letter from Chase has many uses, especially for getting the visa. One should make sure that the letter should be written on the letterhead of the chase bank to make the data valid and authorized. The verification letter must contain the address of the bank. Apart from this, the letter carries the information regarding the account holder that includes his name, account number, opening date of the account, the current balance and the average balance. The letter should have the official seal of the bank and the authorized person’s signature. The information of the letter is duly attested by the bank so that this verification letter caters the purpose for which it is made.
Sample Bank Account Verification Letter from Chase
RE: Account verification of [account holder name]
To whom it may concern:
It is to certify that [account holder name] is maintaining an account with our bank [bank name]. As per the records [account holder name] has an account and the account number is [account number]. The opening date of the account was on [account opening date], having the current balance of [amount of current balance] and the average balance of the account is [average balance].
It is hereby certified that the above information is true to the best of knowledge.
[Signed by the authorized person of Chase Bank]
- bank verification letter
- bank account verification letter
- chase bank account verification
- usa chase bank customer emails mail
- chase account verification letter
- chase bank account verification letter
- sample bank letter verification of bank account
- account verification letter sample
- application latter to bank for verify bank account
- chase bank request reference letter