We have provided some useful tips to help you draft a Bad Check Collection Letter.
- Compose it on the official letterhead as this is an official and a very sensitive communication. A generic letter for this on a plain paper can never deliver the seriousness and the authenticity of the matter.
- Follow the standard format of business letter writing.
- Write a factual subject line including the reference number, account number or the bad check number. This helps the recipient to understand the exact purpose of the letter in a first look.
- Start your letter with a formal and appropriate salutation.
- State the purpose of the writing in a straightforward manner. The opening paragraph is the best place to present the intention of writing with the essential information regarding the bad check.
- Explain the whole matter in a firm and polite manner. Do not use any harsh word or insulting tone. Never write anything to threaten.
- Include facts and statistical information. Mention all the important dates and amounts.
- Requests the recipient to collect the bad check promptly and deposit a valid one immediately.
- Conclude it in a courteous manner by thanking the reader.
- Put your signature and the contact number.
Other Categories of Collection Letter Writing Tips:-
7 Tips for Writing a Bad Debt Collection Letter
Study the given tips and a sample Bad Debt Collection Letter to write and effective letter. Compose it on the business letterhead.
Tips for Writing a Collection Letter for Dental Offices
Here are some tips for you to make your writing collection letter for dental offices to customize your own letter. Compose it on the official letterhead to give an authentic and formal touch to the entire communication.
Tips for Writing a Collection Letter for Rent
We have provided you some quick tips to make your writing collection letter for rent. Compose it in the business letter writing format.
9 Tips for Writing an Final Notice Collection Letter
We have provided some useful tips to write a Final Notice Collection Letter. Compose it on the business letterhead to make your correspondence official and authentic.