You can use the below given tips to write a formal appointment cancellation letter.
- Try to be precise and make sure that the language of your appointment cancellation letter should not be arrogant.
- Clearly state the reason in a straightforward manner so that it would appear genuine.
- It is very important that your letter to cancel the appointment should be concise, polite and to the point.
- Write down your name, address and contact number and then the same details about the person you are addressing the letter to.
- Enter the current date on your letter.
- Start with appropriate salutation like as “Dear Mr./Mrs./Ms_____”.
- Make sure to declare exactly the purpose for what the appointment has been made and again the reason of your cancellation.
- You can also provide any supplementary information that you believe may help to describe your reason of appointment cancellation.
- Enclose all the relevant documents you think is necessary to help with the process of cancellation.
- It is advisable that you always finish your letter to cancel the appointment with a thank you note.
- Study your letter carefully to rectify the errors and after that include your signature.
Other Categories of appointment Letter Writing Tips:-
9 Tips to Write Sales Appointment Letter
Here are a few tips on how to write about the major rules of the organization, terms and conditions of employment.
Tips to Write an Appointment Thank You Letter
Here are a few simple tips to help you how to write your own appointment letter impressively. A sample is also mentioned below.
9 Tips to write Appointment Request Letter
Below are a 9 tips on how to write such appointment letters with precision. With the intention of writing an appointment letter, first create the title.
Tips to Write an Appointment Letter Draft
Write your letter of appointment in a clear and easy language. Use professional font and font size to make it readable.