A hotel welcome letter is a gesture to welcome the clients. Here are some points that one must keep in his/her mind while writing the letter.
- The reader should be addressed properly. Address the person by name in the salutation, and be certain that you have correctly spelled it.
- Open with a mention of how you know the person just moved into in the neighborhood, joined the staff or whatever setting is relevant. This will put the reader’s mind at ease about getting a letter from a stranger.
- The letter should mention the booking details made by the client and give a note of thanks to them for choosing your service.
- Explain the offer clearly that make your customer understand the level of your hospitality. Be specific so your offer will sound more sincere, and the recipient may be more likely to take you up on it.
- Key information must be included in the letter. Information must include important dates, time etc. Include a list of helpful information such as trash day and so forth.
- The letter should be short and to the point. One must avoid writing irrelevant information in the letter. The subject of the letter must be self explanatory so that it will clearly state the purpose of the letter.
- Close your letter with one sentence that says “welcome” in some way. When you sign off, it’s a good idea to add your email, phone number or extension
Other Categories of Welcome Letter Writing Tips:-
Tips to Write a Family Reunion Welcome Letter
A family reunion letter is written in a personal style of the letter.
6 Tips to Write a Wedding Welcome Letter
A wedding welcome letter carries a good news so that it justify its purpose.
Tips for Writing an Resident Welcome Letter
A resident welcome letter deals with many aspects that need to be expressed.
6 Tips for Writing Effective Teacher Welcome Letter
A teacher welcome letter needs a proper presentation of the subject to welcome a person.