Below are a few tips to help you write a perfect employment agreement.
- Language of agreement letter should be certain and clear to all.
- Mention the date of job offer commencement with the name of position.
- Location of work and job functions must be clear in the letter.
- The clause of probationary period and compensation plan should be clearly mentioned in the letter.
- The working hours and the date from which agreement takes effect should be written in the opening paragraph.
- The base salary of the employee should be mentioned.
- The clause about when does the employee become entitled for company benefits should be stated.
- Do not forget to mention the rules regarding annual leave, absence through illness, compassionate leave.
- Dedicate a whole paragraph for grievance procedure and dismissal of employment.
Other Categories of Agreement Letter Writing Tips:-
Tips for Writing Effective Agreement Letter
Here are few tips to writing effective agreement letter. Make a rough draft of the letter and the points required to cover in the agreement.
6 Tips to Write a Agreement Letter for Car Accident
Here are get some useful tips to serve you better in writing agreement letter for car accident. Explain the exact situation and the condition of car after the accident.
8 Tips for Writing Effective Divorce Agreement Letter
Here are provided some tips for writing effective divorce agreement letter. Write a brief and to the point agreement letter for divorce.
8 Tips to Write Child Support Agreement Letter
Here is some useful tips to customize your child support agreement letter. It should include the full name, address and contact number of the person paying the amount.