Confirmation letter is written to acknowledge the verbally agreed proposal or decisions. It serves as a documentary proof of official acceptance of some arrangements. It is most likely written in formal format. Though, you can add a formal touch in your personal approvals. However, it is most commonly used to serve as a official document that is ‘confirmation letter’, given to employees after the successful completion of their probation period.
It is written as short, precise and factual note to formal inform about the confirmation of personal invitation, an business meeting, job interview, employment, consignment deliverance and other personal as well as professional affairs.
Here we have given some crisp tips to ease your attempt of writing confirmation letter to a great extent.
- Write a short and concise message as it is not required to be a long one. A precise and factual note can deliver the essence of the writing more effectively.
- Business decisions depend on such letter. Hence, draft a factual, accurate and informative letter.
- Compose it on the official letterhead as it is a part of formal letters. Though, you can use some beautiful piece of paper to write a confirmation to your friend or family members.
- Follow the standard format of business letter writing while you draft it for professional affair. Employ professional fonts throughout the letter while drafting it for business purpose.
- Write it in pleasant and sincere tone to assure the reader that you have taken this correspondence seriously. However, the manner of the letter is also dependent on the liaisons between the corresponding people.
- Start it with an appropriate salutations and complimentary gestures.
- Clearly state the purpose of your writing in the opening lines. Inform the recipient in a pleasant tone that you have accepted the proposal or the invitation. Accept or confirm the proposal in an enthusiastic manner.
- Mention the important points, for instance dates, times, place in the next paragraph. If it required to be explained, you can provide a description in the middle paragraph.
- Do not forget to write a thank you note in the last paragraph. Expressing gratitude is an essential element of such writings.
- Close it with a complimentary closure notation.
- Proofread it carefully as a misspelled or incomplete letter fades the credibility of the sender. Make sure that all the facts are mentioned accurately.
- Make two copies of the signed documents. One to send and other to keep for your records or further communication.
Other Related post of Confirmation Letter Writing Tips:-
Tips to Write a Confirmation Letter of Leave Application
The tips discussed below help a person to understand about the letter of confirmation of leave applicant, including the necessary points that must be included in the letter Confirmation letter should be handed over as soon.
Tips for Writing an Interview Confirmation Letter
Here are some points which will help a person to write a confirmation letter for an interview. Professional language should be used and the use of informal and flattery language should be avoided.
5 Tips for Writing Effective Confirmation Letter of Credit
While writing a confirmed letter of credit there are many points which must be kept in mind. These points are discussed below.
Tips to Write a Religious Confirmation Letter
Under the tips column, few points have been written which must be kept in mind while writing a religious confirmation letter. Firstly, congratulate the addressee as his/her letter has been confirmed.
Tips for Writing an Salary Confirmation Letter
Following tips will help one to write the salary confirmation letter and one should make sure that he/she is not missing out any single point. The proper address of the addressee must be written in the letter.
Tips for Writing Effective Employee Confirmation Letter
Here are some tips, which will help a person to write confirmation letter for an employee. Letterhead of the company should be used to give a formal look to the letter.
Tips to Write a Confirmation Attendance Letter
Writing a letter of confirmation of attendance is a way to give your confirmation in respect of any invitation. Following are some tips which one must keep in mind while writing the confirmation letter.
6 Tips for Writing Audit Confirmation Letter
An audit confirmation letter deals with proper representation of the audit details. Following points will help the writer to write an audit confirmation letter.
Tips for Writing an Balance Confirmation Letter
Some tips are discussed below which will help the writer to write a balance confirmation letter. Avoid use of unprofessional language and maintain a formal tone throughout the letter.
9 Tips for Writing an Catholic Confirmation Letter
We have provides some wonderful tips on catholic confirmation letter to help in drafting an effective letter. Write it from your heart in a pleasant and warm tone. Use proficient and polite language.
Tips for Writing a Booking Confirmation Letter
Here are a few tips to make sure you write the most effective booking confirmation letter carrying all the information in the right proportion. The letter should be short and to the point.