Here are some tips for you to make your writing collection letter for dental offices to customize your own letter.
- Compose it on the official letterhead to give an authentic and formal touch to the entire communication.
- Write it in the standard business letter writing format as this is professional reminder for payment settlement.
- Keep the tone of the letter humble and motivating. Use simple words to make it understandable.
- Do not use warning tone or any harsh words as it can affect your relationship with the patient.
- Write a brief note of maximum three paragraphs. Do not exaggerate the matter. Simply inform about the due amount, due date and encourage them to contact you foe the immediate settlement.
- Ask them to contact you and share the reason of nonpayment. This will open a channel of positive communication.
- Offer some suggestions of flexible payment in case of financial difficulty. This will be increase the chance of payment.
- Ask them to contact their insurance officer to settle the payment if he owns an insurance policy and this bill falls under that.
- Provide your contact detail and request them to contact you.
- Close your letter with friendly closing and a thank you note.
Other Categories of Collection Letter Writing Tips:-
Tips to write a Bad Check Collection Letter
We have provided some useful tips to help you draft a Bad Check Collection Letter. Compose it on the official letterhead as this is an official and a very sensitive communication.
7 Tips for Writing a Bad Debt Collection Letter
Study the given tips and a sample Bad Debt Collection Letter to write and effective letter. Compose it on the business letterhead.
Tips for Writing a Collection Letter for Rent
We have provided you some quick tips to make your writing collection letter for rent. Compose it in the business letter writing format.
9 Tips for Writing an Final Notice Collection Letter
We have provided some useful tips to write a Final Notice Collection Letter. Compose it on the business letterhead to make your correspondence official and authentic.