A character reference letter for friend deals with the presentation of the qualities and abilities of a friend according to the field of application. Here some tips are given below.
- Write your letter in a formal style as it is a professional communication with your reader.
- The tone of the letter should be polite and convincing one as you are referring a person for getting employment of a certain post of a company.
- Introduce yourself properly so that your reader can feel the letter is worth reading. Give your designation to make stated information in the letter authentic.
- Establish your relationship with the refereed person without missing anything, especially how you know the concerned person and that too in an interesting way.
- Give the key characteristics of the concerned person according to the field of application so that your reader finds the person desirable for the post.
- If some additional qualification the person posses, you need to mention it in your letter to keep your friend ahead in the competition.
- Conclude your letter professionally with a positive note regarding your reference.
Other Categories of Reference Letter Writing Tips:-
Easy Tips to Writing Effective Business Reference Letter
Writing a business reference letter is nothing but satisfying a purpose.
Tips on Writing a Reference Letter for Landlord
Writing a landlord reference letter is nothing but presenting your thoughts about a tenant.
Tips on How to write a Reference Letter for a Friend
A reference letter for a friend needs a proper presentation of the skills and qualities.
Guidelines for Writing Work Reference Letter
A work reference letter has mainly expressed the character of a person.