Sometimes due to inevitable circumstances, you have to cancel your meeting. There can be various excuses to cancel a meeting but no matter what your reason is, writing a meeting cancellation letter is a must. It is not only a way to inform the other party about meeting cancelled due to unavailability or any other reason but also a formal gesture. Writing a meeting cancellation is highly recommended if you are unable to make it for the meeting. You can also merge your apology letter to postpone the meeting.
We have come up with a professional meeting cancellation notice. Use this postponed sample meeting letter example to create a customized letter with essential points to include.
Sample Format for Apology Letter to Cancel the Meeting
23 Herald Street
11 A, Richmond Street
Sub: Meeting Cancellation Letter
Dear Mr. Smith,
It is with deep regret that I inform you about the cancellation of meeting which was scheduled on 25th April, 2017 at 10 a.m. The agenda for the meeting was to discuss on loan facility for infrastructure development of Asbury Group. But due to some emergency situation at personal end, I will not be able to make it for the meeting.
My wife has met with an accident and she will be operated on 25th April, 2017. I apologize for the situation as I could not inform you prior because all of it happened suddenly. I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. If it suits you then we can reschedule the meeting on 28th April, 2017 for 10 a.m. Kindly confirm so that required adjustments can be made.
Asbury Group Company.
- sample letter to pick up child from school
- letter of appreciation to a friend
- this is to certify that the above mentioned studeng
- how to write a letter to courier a book from one courier service to other place
- how to send your boss a goodbye letter when you leave work
- letter to the principal informing him about suffering from chicken pox
- how to write a letter requesting a hall for gatherings
- appointment letter format for school teacher pdf
- authorised distributors latter
- how to write letter of order