If you wish to transfer money from one bank account to another in the same bank or in a different bank then to make that happen, you are suppose to write a formal letter to the bank manager or any other concerned person requesting him for transferring the funds. Usually such a letter is required when you have to transfer a smaller amount.
If you also need to transfer funds between bank accounts and you are not sure about framing a formal letter for this purpose then follow the sample template given below. Use it to write a customized letter including all the important information that is necessary.
Request Letter Sample for Funds Transfer Between Accounts
22 B Block
Date: 27th July, 2015
The Branch Manager
ABC Finance Bank
52nd Harold Street
Sub: Regarding transfer of funds.
The purpose of writing this request letter is to request you to please transfer an amount of $ 50,000 (Fifty Thousand Dollars only) from my account to another account in California branch of your bank. Please find all the details of both the bank accounts mentioned below.
Bank Details of Transferor
Account Name: Zenith Corporation
Account Number: 123-456-789
Bank Branch: New York
Bank Details of Transferee
Account Name: Hi-tech Technologies
Account Number: 789-456-123
Bank Branch: California
I have committed that the client that the funds will be transferred within 48 hours and I hope that you will initiate the payment at the earliest. In case you need any other detail or authentication then please call me at +111-456-789.
Thanking in anticipation
Given Below are a few Transfer Letter samples for a clearer Idea :-
Sample Letter for Transfer of Sponsorship
sometimes it just so happens that the organizations have to transfer the sponsorship.
Transfer Letter for Church Membership
Transfer letter for church membership is for the Pastors or the Secretaries.
School Transfer Letter Sample
School transfer letter is a request that is submitted by parents.
Letter of Transfer for Staff Location Place
There are times when company has to transfer some of the employees.
Employee Transfer Letter
Employee transfer letter is written to notify the employee about his transfer.
- sample letter to bank manager for money transfer to another account
- sample letter to bank manager for money transfer
- letter for transfer of bank account to another person
- authorization letter to transfer money
- how to write a letter to a bank asking for money to be transferred to your account
- lettee for transfering money to my aacount
- athorising my employer to trasfer to a bank account letter
- how to write a letter bank manager fix deposit transfer saving account
- format of memorandum to transfer funds
- transfer of funds between accounts template