Introductory letter serves as a formal mode to start a new business relationship effectively. It is one of the most common business communications to establish a great rapport in your work place. It could be written by a human resource manager or head of department to introduce the new employee of the company. It is most likely written to the existing or new clients. You can also write it for yourself.
A focused and well worded self introduction letter provides you a formal opportunity to establish your relationship in your office or with the clients and customers of the company. It covers all the relevant information regarding your professional and educational qualification. It demonstrates your capability and commitment for your company. Here are some effective writing tips to make your introduction letter successful.
- Compose it on the official letterhead to make this correspondence authentic and professional.
- Write it in formal and positive tone. Do not make it too stiff or over technical.
- Create a short, succinct and focused letter. Make it focused towards the specific job position.
- Start it with a formal salutation.
- Introduce yourself in with human warmth. State the purpose of your writing in the opening paragraph. Share your purpose and goal to make it useful for the recipient.
- Mention some of your remarkable achievements, experience or training program as reference to demonstrate your efficiency. It is also useful to write some of your commendable skills to ensure the reader about your competence.
- You can also highlight some of your significant qualities to avoid the chance of getting undermined.
- If the reader is well known of some of your manager or colleague, write some lines about the person and his rapport with the reader. It will make your effort more successful.
- Summarize your important points in the concluding paragraph and close it with a positive note.
- Do not forget to thank the reader in the end.
- If you are writing this to an existing or new client/customer of the organization, include a postscript in the end. It provides you the best place to offer your services, share details of new products, or anything which is very important. Points mentioned under P.S. notation grab a quick attention of the reader.
- Provide your contact information and request them to contact you for further discussion.
- You can attach your resume or other documents with it if you are writing this to a potential employer.
- Self Introduction Letter Sample
- Self Introduction Letter New Job
- letter of self introduction
- Introduction Letter for Employment for Self
- www lettersfree com
- Self Introduction Letter for Employment
- self introduction letter to clients
- Self Introduction Letter for Job
- how to write an introduction letter for a job
- writing letters of introduction