How to Write an Agreement Letter for Sale of Car
- Start the contract with information about the seller including name and address of the buyer and sellers.
- Information regarding the vehicle type and condition including the details like color, year, and vehicle identification number should be written in the agreement.
- Mention clearly the vehicle sale price and the mode acceptable to the buyer.
- All the terms and conditions should be mentioned in simple and clear language in the agreement.
- There must be a section referred that ‘the car is sold as is’ to avoid any further complication.
- It is very important to clearly outline the date of sale.
- Once the agreement for sale of car is ready, make two copies and get them signed by both the parties to make it a legal agreement. Producing the bill of sale is also advisable.