An agreement letter for selling a car is a contract made between seller and buyer of the car. The name of seller and buyer along with the identity proofs should be mentioned in the agreement. A detailed description of car including the year of purchase, model, features, odometer reading, interior and color of exterior should be mentioned in the agreement letter.
Sample Agreement Letter for Sale of Car
Mr. John Mellow
43rd first Lane
T G 37232
Mr. J Reed
34th middle lane
Hampshire, UA 87003
Dear Mr. Reed,
I am writing this regarding our last week meeting about the car you have set up for sale. I want to inform you that I am willing to buy that vehicle. I have enclosed the agreement as we have discussed at your residence. The deal shall be considered final after you sign the agreement made on 18 April, 2014 between Mr. J Reed (hereafter referred to as the buyer) and Mr. John Mellow (hereafter referred to as the seller). The two parties hereby agree to transfer the ownership of the vehicle on the following terms and conditions:
1. Details of the seller:
- Name: J Reed
- Residential address: Mr. J Reed, 34th middle lane, Hampshire, UA 87003
- Identity: Employee Identity Number- TBG 5841
2. Details of the buyer:
- Name: John Mellow
- Residential address: 43rd first Lane, Hampshire, T G 37232
- Identity: Employee Identity Number- HGF 98564
3. Vehicle for Sale: Car
- Model Type: XYZ 123.
- Color: Silky Silver.
- Year of purchase: 23/09/2012
- License number of the vehicle: _______
- Engine number: _____
- Odometer reading: _____
4. Declaration by the owner: The owner declares that he is legally the actual owner of the above mentioned vehicle and the same is currently free of pending dues or EMIs or any legal penalties. The seller guarantees that at the time of agreement get signed, there are no due against the registration of the above mentioned vehicle.
5. The buyer agrees that he is fully satisfied by the quality of the commodity to be sold and he has inspected the vehicle. He also agrees that the seller did not make any claims or give guarantee regarding the quality of the vehicle for sale and shall make no claims after this regarding the defects or patents.
6. The buyer agrees to pay a sum of $__ to the seller for the purchase of the above mentioned car. This amount must be given to the seller in cash after the agreement is signed. Hereafter, the seller agrees to give away the keys of the car to the buyer.
7. The seller agrees to pay the legal fees for the registration and also agrees to hand over all the necessary documents and ownership of the vehicle to the buyer.
This agreement shall bind the two parties and their successors thereof.
I agree to the above mentioned terms of the agreement.
Given Below are a few Agreement letter samples for a clearer Idea.
Interior Design Letter of Agreement
An Interior Design Letter of Agreement is simply a less formal contract yet it gives a profession touch to a business relationship regarding the interior work.
Business Partnership Agreement Letter
Planning of any new business partnership requires a true understanding of the partnership requirement. A written agreement is required to develop an understanding of the terms and conditions about the partnership.
Agreement Letter for Car Accident
We are living in a world where there are over millions of vehicles running on roads and accident occurs every now and then.
Divorce Agreement Letter Sample
When a couple gets divorced a lot of legal issues are involved in the whole procedure.
Child Support Agreement Letter
When couple takes a mutual decision to part, a written child support agreement between the parents is a feasible option, and that should be seriously considered.
- letter of selling a car
- car sales agreement letter sample
- agreement for sale of car sample
- change of car ownership template
- sample letter of transfer of ownership of a car
- sample of agrement sale of the car
- sample letters of car sale transfer of ownership
- sample letter selling car privately
- sample letter sale car
- sample letter of vehicle ownership