You can use these tips of given below to frame your own business greeting letter.
- The tone of the letter is generally very warm and pleasing with a slight relaxed flow. Use words of appreciation and encouragement in a formal tone.
- Composed on the standard business format with sender’s name and title, address, telephone number and email address, left aligned. Below this, the recipient’s name and title, address, telephone number and email address should follow.
- Start the body with a warm congratulatory statement that acknowledges the recipient’s achievement. Here clearly mention the reason of the greeting or the congratulation.
- In the last line outline the skills and hard work of the recipient. Add some more line to explain how these skills led to the accomplishment, recognition for any other individuals involved and what it means for you or your company.
- Write a note of best wishes in the last paragraph. This gives a personal touch of concern and happiness to your letter.
- Close your letter with “Yours sincerely” or “Sincerely”, these are highly professional. If you want to give a slight personal touch, you can consider “Cordially,” “Respectfully,” “Regards” and “Yours Truly.”
- You can also use warm yet professional closings for instance, “All the best,” “Best wishes,” “Warm regards,” and “Thank you.”
Other Categories of Business Letter Writing Tips:-
10 Tips for Writing a Block Business Letter
Here are some useful tips to help you in the writing block business letter. Compose your letter on a standard business format with a polite and professional tone.
8 Tips for Writing Business Letter Enclosure Notation
Here are a few tips to help you in writing business letter enclosure notation. It should be composed on the standard business format in profession and formal language in the official letterhead.
8 Tips for Writing a Business Letter of Intent
Here you will find some tips of writing business letter of intent. Compose your letter on your official letterhead.
8 Tips for Writing Business Marketing Letter
Here you will find some tips on how to write business marketing letter effectively. Compose your letter with a personal touch.
8 Tips to write a Business Enquiry Letter
We have provided some tips for writing business enquiry letter to help you compose your own.