we have mentioned some useful tips regarding writing credit card cancellation letter.
- Start with your name, address and telephone number. After that the name of the credit card company and its address.
- Make a short and meaningful subject line that deliver the clear purpose of your letter writing. Mention the credit card number that you want to cancel in the subject line itself.
- Clearly state your purpose in the opening line of your letter. Mention your credit card number and the date you want to make your cancellation effective. In case you want to cancel the service immediately, state firmly state that you wish to cancel your account with immediate effect.
- In the last paragraph request the company for a written confirmation that the account is closed at your request.
- Firmly initiate the company to close your account immediately to avoid any further charges. Request them to send you a final bill for the remaining balance, if there is any.
- Read your credit card cancellation letter carefully before signing it.
Other Categories of Cancellation Letter Writing Tips:-
5 Tips to Write a Event Cancellation Letter
Here you will find some tips on writing event cancellation letter where one has to cancel participation at an invited function or event due to change of schedule.
Tips for Writing Effective Interview Cancellation Letter
Here are some tips for your guidance on how to write a interview cancellation letter. Start your letter by stating that you are cancelling the scheduled interview.
10 Tips for Writing an Contract Cancellation Letter
Writing a cancellation letter can easily be done by following these steps. Write down your name, address and contact detail.
8 Tips to write a Insurance Cancellation Letter
Here are some tips to help you writing contract cancellation letter. Compose it only on your business letterhead.
5 Tips for Writing an Bank Account Cancellation Letter
Here are a few tips to give you a better idea about writing account cancellation letter. They are strictly formal letters so compose it on your official letterhead Follow the standard business format with return address, inside address.
9 Tips for Writing a Agreement Cancellation Letter
Here we have provided some tips to give you a fair idea about composing your own cancellation letter according to your requirement.