Here we have provided with some effective tips to make your writing employee transfer letter.
- Compose it on the official letterhead as it is a highly formal and confidential correspondence between the employee and the organization.
- Follow the full block or semi block style format of business letter writing.
- Make a precise, factual and to the point note including all the key information to inform the employee regarding his relocation.
- Keep your tone polite, professional and sincere throughout the letter.
- Write your name, title, organization, its address and contact detail.
- Skip one or two lines and enter the same detail of the recipient.
- Write down the date on which you hand over it. Do not abbreviate the date as it may create ambiguity. Date is very important for such business correspondence.
- Create a significant and crisp subject line. Include some relevant details to make deliver the real essence of the letter in the first glance.
- Start it with a formal and appropriate salutation.
- Open it with a positive and pleasant tone. State the message of the letter in the first paragraph. Clearly mention that you are writing this to notify the employee that he has been transferred.
- Address him with his current designation but spell out the new location, designation, responsibility and the other remarkable changes in the first paragraph.
- Mention the exact date on which it will be effective.
- Expand the main points of the opening paragraph in the middle paragraph. Provide detailed information regarding the change in simple and sincere manner.
- Clearly mention what formality or paper work the recipient may require to complete for the completion of whole process. Ask him to contact you if he needs more clarification.
- Close it with a positive and polite gesture. Wish him luck for the future.
- Thank him and close it with a formal valediction.
Other Categories of Transfer Letter Writing Tips:-
How to Write a Transfer Letter
Transfer letter is a formal letter either written by an individual to request.
Tips for Writing a Transfer Letter
Transfer letter is a formal letter written to make a request to get transferred.