Now that you know how crucial this parental authorization letter is, let’s have a look at some tips to get an idea.
- It is a formal letter and holds a very sensitive intension so you are required to compose it with great care.
- Address the letter “To Whom it May Concern” or, if known, the specific recipient of the letter with Mr./Mrs./Ms as applicable.
- Commence your letter with “I/we (your/both parents’ full name)”. Also include your address and other relevant contact details.
- Provide full name and address of person with identity proof to whom you are giving permission.
- Write a specific consent statement including the full names of both parties involved such as: “I, (your full name) give my consent to (full name of the person authorized to assist your child) to (the task he/she is authorized for).”
- Additional details like duration of the permission, provision of items needed etc. may also be mentioned.
- Clearly state the activity, task, action, trip or situation for which you are granting authorization.
- Include expected dates if it involves travel and all the information that the recipient might need to identify.
- If you are giving permission for a babysitter to authorize medical treatment do not forget to include the child’s primary doctor.
- Sign and date the letter in the end.
Other Categories of Authorization Letter Writing Tips:-
Tips for Writing Effective Travel Authorization Letter
Here you can find some tips to write your own travel authorization letter. Write your authorization letter on a standard business format.
12 Tips for Writing an Third Party Authorization Letter
Follow these tips to make an third party authorization letter for your own usage. Draft it on a standard business format.
8 Tips for Writing a Tender Authorization Letter
Here are some useful tips for your better understanding by writing tender authorization letter. Carefully select the appropriate words in writing an effective tender authorization letter.
12 Tips for Writing a Distributor Authorization Letter
Here are some tips on how to write a distribution letter. Select a correct standard business layout for your letter to reinforce the formal nature of the document.
10 Tips to Write Short Sale Authorization Letter
Study these tips and the given to write your own short sale authorization letter. This is formal letter so it has to be written on a standard business format.